VHS Softball Booster Club
The concession head is responsible for making sure the concession stand is in operation during our (8-10) home games. We share operation with baseball - so on nights where both teams play, baseball generally takes the lead.
- Coordination of initial cleanup and concession stand season prep.
- Selection, inventory, and purchasing of items to be sold at games.
- Coordinating inventory and purchasing with baseball. (We share inventory)
- Working with baseball to create schedule and staffing needs.
- Maintenance of the softball portion of the volunteer schedule.
- Managing the cash box. Getting cash to treasurer. Providing financial summaries to the treasurer.
Committee Chair: <unfilled>
This website is maintained by the Vandegrift High School Booster Club and is not a part of Vandegrift High School or the Leander Independent School District. Neither Vandegrift High School nor Leander ISD is responsible for the contest of this website or the content of links external to this website.