VHS Softball Booster Club
Souvenir Program Coordinator
We need a volunteer willing to create a 'Souvenir Program' for the season. This is a great opportunity to be creative as we have no real guidelines other than the need to incorporate player 'shout outs' and sponsor recognition. We will provide assistance gathering materials. We recognize that our Souvenir Program is used as that.. a souvenir for families and players. As a result, we lean towards more of a 'yearbook' feel than a 'game day program' feel. BUT, it is totally up to you!
- Design and layout softball souvenir program (any software really)
- Team Pictures (provided by school)
- Action / General Program Pictures (provided)
- Shout-Outs and Sponsorship Recognition
- Put together ‘shoutout’ options that we can advertise for purchase
- Work with printer to get copies printed. (Booster can help with a printer)
This website is maintained by the Vandegrift High School Booster Club and is not a part of Vandegrift High School or the Leander Independent School District. Neither Vandegrift High School nor Leander ISD is responsible for the contest of this website or the content of links external to this website.